Wednesday, December 14, 2011

(HQ) HOW TO REPAIR/REPLACE YOUR XBOX 360's TOSHIBA / SAMSUNG OPTICAL DRIVE

(HQ) HOW TO REPAIR/REPLACE YOUR XBOX 360's TOSHIBA / SAMSUNG OPTICAL DRIVE Tube. Duration : 6.40 Mins.


The DVD Drive in my 360 Finaly Kicked the Bucket so here is how I fixed it! I Get Replacement Drives and other parts from www.llamma.com ~This was a Toshiba/Samsung drive but the method should be similar for Hitachi & BENQ drives!~ * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because you failed to wake up to your alarm. * Please do some research if you have any concerns * YOU are choosing to follow these instructions and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Tags: Xbox, 360, 360's, replacement, DVD, Drive, CD, Game, Disk, Read, Error, Optical, repair, replace, tray, broken, fix, it, how, to, busted, Microsuck, Microshaft, kevinjsand

No comments:

Post a Comment